zondag 30 september 2012

To Wait ore not to wait.

So today i found out my money wasn't send. and off coarse i'm furious about.
Now i have to wait for 2 months totally to have enough to buy a crane and engine stand.

The engine is so far torn apart i wont bolt it all back together, But continue doing so.
except for cooling system. i only have to do the exhaust and power steering stuff.

Then i can start cleaning this stuff. In the mean time i need to add some shelfs to my work space where i can putt my parts on so they do not grow feet and start wandering of.

I found a good store where i can buy a good cheap engine crane and engine stand. tools-n-more
and a cheap tools cart what i want to buy so i can store all my tools in one place and take it with me to my garage. datona

Both are a 100 miles away so a short drive for this guy.

Untill Next time. Which i think will take a while .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten